Saturday, 18 June 2011

Speiseplan fuer KW 25 / Meal plan for CW 25

Ich habe die folgenden Rezepte fuer jeden Abend der Woche herausgesucht:

Sonntag: Heringfilets in Dillsahne mit Kartoffeln (aus Norddeutschland)
Montag: Spaetzle mit Pilzsauce (aus dem Suedwesten)
Dienstag: Huehnerfrikasse mit Reis
Mittwoch: Brot mit Aufschnitt
Donnerstag: Bohnensuppe
Freitag: Currywurst und Pommes (aus Berlin)
Samstag: Sauerbraten mit Rotkohl und Kartoffeln (vom Rhein)

Um es spannend zu machen, erwaehne ich mal vorsichtig, dass ich weder einen Sauerbraten, noch eine Currywurst oder die Heringfilets jemals gemacht habe ;)

Ich wuerd sagen: los gehts!

***************************************

I decided on the following recipes for each day of next week:
Sunday: Herring fillets in cream with dill and potatoes (from North Germany)
Monday: Spaetzle (German Noodles) with mushroom sauce (from South West Germany)
Tuesday: Chicken stew with rice
Wednesday: Bread and Cheese, Ham etc. (quite common in Germany to have this as dinner)
Thursday: Green bean soup
Friday: Curried sausage with chips (from Berlin)
Saturday: Sauerbraten (lit: sour roast) with red cabbage and potatoes (from the Rhine Region)
I have to admit - and to make it interesting - I have never cooked Sauerbraten, or the currysauce for the sausage or the herring fillets before. I'm up for the challenge.


I guess its on then!

No comments:

Post a Comment